Thursday 11 June 2020

Competition Entry 1


We asked members what they're looking forward to after Lockdown, here's the first entry, it's from a member who wants to remain anonymous.





First of all I hope it will happen soon. At the beginning it was a bit strange, all the shops and bars and restaurants closed like overnight! There was a virus. I was glued to the 6.1 news daily. I started cooking again as my boyfriend and me used eat out  a lot! So I guess we are looking forward to meeting up again after the Covid. Of course I watched a few good DVD films! Thank God for the lovely weather, we are blessed. After the Covid, I'll be the first person to get on the Sligo train! As I really really miss my nephews and missed one of their Birthdays. I am going to give them loads of hugs and kisses. I miss Dad too and my three sisters and having a good catch up! I am sure everyone misses Gateway.  The lovely chats. And all the tea and coffee and cakes and biscuits! I miss all my friends there and that they are ok. I enjoy Gateway everyone is so nice and friendly. Lots of best wishes to everyone!   



Blog Archive