Gateway Says Hello March 23 by Gateway Project on Scribd
Gateway Mental Health Project
Unit 1, 2 Parker Hill, Rathmines, Dublin 6. Phone: 085 7521220 / 01 4977005 Email: email@example.com
Tuesday, 21 March 2023
Gateway Says Hello' Open Day Afternoon
Dear Community Partners & Gateway Members Please accept an invitation to visit the Gateway Mental Health Project and attend our 'Gateway Says Hello' open day afternoon on Thursday March 30th between 1-3pm. On the day there will be conversation, music, food and plenty of craic along the way. To Register either reply to this email or phone us on 085 752 1220 This event is part of Mental Health Irelands' Nationwide 'Hello, How Are You? Campaign which campaign aims to tackle the lack of connection or belonging that people experience by inspiring individuals to ask how others are feeling. This opens up a conversation to allow people to listen and encourage action by signposting to local supports and services.
Posted by Gateway Project at 12:33
Are you experiencing loss? Grieving is one of the hardest things to go through
Click on this animated video to gain some insight on how to cope
Posted by Gateway Project at 10:45
Dealing with Loneliness?
It is not easy. Click on this video to learn a little more
Posted by Gateway Project at 10:25
Happy International Anti-Racism Day!!!
Click on the link below to learn more about this event
Wednesday, 15 March 2023
Want to find out what is happening to celebrate this year's Paddy's Day?
Click on the link to the official website to plan your weekend
Posted by Gateway Project at 16:35
Tuesday, 14 March 2023
Check out this opportunity in Walkinstown!
Communiversity Walkinstown by Gateway Project on Scribd
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
- Gateway Says Hello' Open Day Afternoon
- Are you experiencing loss? Grieving is one of the ...
- Dealing with Loneliness?
- Happy International Anti-Racism Day!!!
- Dublin City Council, Protection of Waterbodies Off...
- Want to find out what is happening to celebrate th...
- Check out this opportunity in Walkinstown!
- Boundaries and assertiveness. It's never as easy a...
- Happy International Women's Day!
- Gateway Member Patrick Clifford has written a new ...
- Check out this Mono Print Workshop happening at Ga...
- March Schedule 2023
- Threshold are offering a knitting workshop!
- In this whimsical podcast, Blindboy discusses the ...
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2022 (220)
- ► 2021 (127)
- ► 2020 (118)
- ► 2019 (28)
- ► 2018 (36)
- ► 2017 (60)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (65)