Monday 18 May 2020

Meditation with Simone


Hello all,
 
I hope you are enjoying my sound meditations so far. I really enjoy recording them.
I am surprised how many different kind of meditations or themes I am aware of and able to weave them creatively into my sound meditation recordings.
 
In today's meditation I will guide you through a gentle mindful movement meditation.
 
All you need is a chair while you listen to the guided meditation (see link below).
 
Through slow gentle movement of individual body parts you will become more aware of various feelings and sensations throughout the body.
 
Moving slowly allows us to calm our mind and feel more relaxed. You might also experience a feeling of lightness, effortlessness and softness.
 
I hope you enjoy this kind of meditation:

 
 
I wish you a nice day,
Simone

Blog Archive