Thursday 23 April 2020

Learn the Ukulele with Ealaín at Gateway


Hello! My name is Ealaín. I started playing the guitar at aged 8 and since then have loved stringed instruments of all kinds! Before this pandemic turned out lives upside down and inside out, I was planning on starting a group where we would learn how to play the ukulele and hopefully sing our way to a place of joy and connectedness.. but alas, that wasn’t to be. I never realised how much I needed hugs from my friends and being able to actually sit beside the people that I love and so I’m here trying to navigate this new, temporary world the best I can. I made a video of a ukulele tutorial in the hopes that some of you may find it useful. I have attached a link to a ukulele tuner app and will post another video soon. Hope you enjoy it!









Blog Archive