Please see attached invitation to the next CAN2 event on Tuesday 24th of November.
CAN2 is a Canal Communities Local Drug & Alcohol Task Force funded initiative to provide training, education, and an opportunity for networking to the staff of the local projects.
Our guest speakers for this event will be:
Dr Claire McMoreland,
Clinical Psychologist from Headway who will talk about Alcohol Related Brain Injury, and
Senior Pharmacist with the HSE Addiction Services, who will talk about how alcohol reacts with other drugs in the body.
As usual we will be hosting our networking lunch from 12.30pm. Hope to see you there!
Please RSVP at your earliest convenience
Project Development Worker
Canal Communities Regional Addiction Service
Oblate View, Third Floor
Tel: 086 3845565
- ► 2018 (36)
- ► 2017 (60)
- ► 2016 (68)
- December 2015 Newsletter and Schedule
- #Dignity - Stories From Gateway Members
- #Dignity - Stories from Gateway Members
- Educating Gateway - Planning for Gateway's Future
- Important Conversations Group
- Launch of the D12 Community Mental Health Forum - ...
- UCC Cork conference 'Critical Perspectives on and ...
- CAN2 Event
- Introduction to App Design and Development for Mob...
- Cork Critical Perspectives Conference Live Streami...
- Staring into each other's eyes...
- November 2015 Monthly Schedule and Newsletter
- Music in Mind Vocal Group at Gateway
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (65)