Former Gateway project Worker Tom got in touch with us with some information from Emer at Crosscare you might find interesting, regarding a CLAN Peer Mentor Internship.
Please see the mail message and attached flyer and application form for more details.
I’m recruiting for new peer mentors to start in December. If you know anyone interested can you please send this on to them.
As it is no longer a jobbridge internship, this is an unpaid internship but some daily expenses will be reimbursed. We are looking for people who can commit to 25 hrs a week for 1 year.
Attached is the application form for CLAN peer mentor internship.
Full training and work experience in Crosscare homeless services offered to all interns.
If you know anyone interested in applying please send it on to them. Closing date is Friday November 18th.
Emer Morrissey |Crosscare Links and Advice Network (CLAN) Coordinator | 20-23 Arran Quay | Dublin 7 | Ph: + 353 (1) 8725055 M: 086 0213680|
Crosscare’s work is guided by three core values: Love, Respect, and Excellence.
- ► 2018 (36)
- ► 2017 (60)
- Gateway gets a mention - Irish Times Article follo...
- List of Christmas Events in the South East Area
- LAUNCH OF MENTAL HEALTH REFORM'S GUIDELINES FOR ME...
- INVITE: MONDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2016 - MENTAL HEALTH ...
- Gateway Newsletter - November 2016
- Gateway Monthly Schedule - November 2016
- CLAN Peer Mentor Internship
- ▼ November (7)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (65)