Dear Gateway Members & Supporters,
Exciting news just in! We’ve been informed that the HSE’s Mental Health Division is recruiting for 9 new posts for area lead positions in Service User, Family and Carers Engagement. These are important opportunities for peers and family members - we encourage you to take a look and let others know.
“The successful applicant will be a part of the mental health management team in one of the regional Community Health Organisations around the country and will be expected to lead, and provide guidance on, the development of partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders in a challenging and changing environment.”
Please see the Application Form and Job Specification below, or click on the link for full details from ActiveLink’s website: http://www.activelink.ie/content/vacancies/health/26186
All the best,
- ► 2018 (29)
- ► 2017 (60)
- HSE - Peer Support Worker positions now available!...
- Demand 24/7 mental health services in Budget 2017
- Interested in community work/development qualifica...
- New D12 Drop in Opens Tuesday 27th September at 10...
- First Fortnight Table Quiz - Thursday October 6th ...
- Positions Available - Service User, Family and Car...
- Newsletter and Monthly Schedule - September 2016
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (65)