Monday, 18 August 2014
Recovery Talk in St Steevan's Hospital, D8 Tonight 5.30-7pm come join us :)
Free talk on wellness recovery action planning this evening :) If you are interested in finding out more about how WRAP can support your mental health recovery and wellbeing, this is a date for your diary; Monday August 18th, 5.30-7pm at Dr Stevens Hospital. Presenter Rona McBrierty, International Mentor, Copeland Centre for Wellness and Recovery and WRAP. To reserve a seat call Threshold Training Network 01-4940502 or come with us. Gateway members will be leaving the drop in at 4.30pm to travel over together so join us then or meet us at the talk later :) We'll have the Gateway mobile so people can make contact with us as needed 085 752 1220.
- ► 2018 (36)
- ► 2017 (60)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (78)
- Something for the weekend... Gateway Stopmotion a...
- Mental Health Life Savers, we all have them... wha...
- Recovery Talk in St Steevan's Hospital, D8 Tonight...
- Mental Health Reform updates
- Upcoming free CBT from AWARE... group work and onl...
- WRAP Level 2 Training to become a facilitator 18t...
- What's happening in Gateway this August
- August 2014 Newsletter
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2013 (102)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (65)