* Tue 16 Oct, NUI Maynooth, 12-3.00pm
* Thurs 18 Oct, Parkway and Arthur’s Quay Centres, Limerick
* Tue 23, Thurs 25 Oct, TCD, 12-3.00pm
* Thurs 1 Nov, Eyre Square Centre, Galway, 12-4pm
* Wed 7 Nov, Dundalk IT, 12-3.00pm
* Wed 7 Nov, Marshes Centre, Dundalk, 3-6pm
* Thurs 8 Nov, Waterford IT, 12.00-4.00pm*
*Tue 13 Nov, Manor Mills Centre, Maynooth, 12-3pm
*Mon 19 Nov, Dun Laoghaire College of Art & Design, pm
* Tue 20 Nov, St. Pat’s Drumcondra, 12.00-3.00pm
*Thurs 22 Nov, Cork IT, 12.00-3.00pm
* Mon 26 Nov, Sligo IT, 12.00-2.00pm
*Mon 26 Nov, Johnstown Centre, Sligo, 3-5pm
If you’d like to help out on any of these dates or want more information on the campaign, just email Lara Kelly email@example.com or call Lara at 087 618 9715.
Alternatively, you can download a petition here (http://www.mentalhealthreform.ie/petition2012.php) and collect signatures in your local area.
If you'd like to do this, please return signed petition sheets to us by 20th November, so that we can prepare for a handover to the Government in late November.
Thank you! Thanks! S
hari -- Shari McDaid Policy Officer Tel. 01 612 1422 Mobile: 086 044 6696 www.mentalhealthreform.ie Like MHR on facebook Follow us on twitter @MHReform
- ► 2018 (36)
- ► 2017 (60)
- ► 2016 (68)
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (98)
- ► 2013 (102)
- November 2012 Newsletter
- November Schedule
- Creative Writing
- Law Reform and Gateway Members
- Positive Steps to Wellbeing
- Positive Steps for Wellbeing
- Drop in closed on Monday 15th of October 2012.
- Respond Conference
- Mental Health Reform collecting signatures in coll...
- Help needed
- World Mental Health Day
- Tallaght Mental Health Association
- Be the Change
- Government told: Don’t Drop the Ball on Mental Hea...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2011 (65)