Tuesday 5 May 2020

Meditation with Simone



Hello all,
 
I hope you are enjoying my sound meditations so far.
 
In today's meditation we will focus on body relaxation.
 
As you might know or noticed when the body is relaxing the mind and your breath are relaxing too. So they are connected. If you can relax one of them they will have a positive impact on the others.
 
For this meditation find a comfortable place where you can lie down and cover yourself with a blanket.
If you fall alseep that's fine, but try to stay awake and listening to the sounds and guided meditation. You might also want to bring your attention on how your body/ body parts is/are feeling during the meditation in order to cultivate a mindful awareness of your body.
 
This meditation is a special one as I sing this guided body relaxation for you. I hope you are open to a new way to receive a sound meditation.
 
 
Enjoy this meditation:

 
 
I wish you a nice day,
Simone

Blog Archive